Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a card round 49!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
KnowN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fires of the Sea Forest - URG
Legendary Sorcery (Mythic Rare)

As you cast this spell any player may discard a Legendary Sorcery card from his or her hand if he/she does counter this spell.

Deal 4 damage to target Creature or Player, Target player four cards and Untap up to four target lands.

At the beginning of your next upkeep, You lose the game unless you cotrol a Island, a Mountain and a Forest.

The Sea Forest inhabitants appreciated Life and Knowledge. When the Dragons attacked, the inhabitant learned to appreciate Chaos.
InWaking

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be judging this later this evening after work. Some of these cards are epic as hell also some are lacking the auto lose function still time to edit those.
InWaking

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately I had to work late and have other things to do so instead of doing everyone's favorite part and critiquing all the entries I will pick my favorite/winner and get this over with so you won't have to wait another few days and we can keep this rolling.

The winner of this post is

yajiko wrote:
Desiderate Machinations 3BB
Legendary sorcery

A deck can only have 1 copy of {cardname}.

Reshuffle {cardname} to your library. Reveal the top 20 cards of your library. You may play up to 3 revealed card without paying its casting cost. If {cardname} is revealed this way you loose the game.

while searching for your library, you may cast {cardname} from your library.

..i thought having wishes was a good thing-alladin

There were some really awesome ideas in there and I really like the last post that was planeswalker reliant although it lacked an auto lose function.
Great job Yajiko and have fun next round!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3