Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help, which should be my next deck?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
EnforcerX

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you do know that november is like 6 months away right?....theres no point in making a deck for rotation right now when there is still sooo much time left
MTGmanLA

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mono Red decks will always be around. Sure it loses Goblin Guide and such but someone will find a way to deal without it. Maybe Big Red with Koth? But then again Koth is expensive as hell...
sickboy138

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hedron crab mill what? lol
asamodious

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have no idea whats going to be in the next set or m12..its impossible to know whats going to be good...dont even bother worrying about it until at least m12 and spoilers for next set are out.

i mean you could waste that 300 dollars on a deck thats completely unplayable because the most popular deck is something that hoses you and happens to use mainly cards from the next block and m12.
Epilogue

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha gosh that sounds like me. I feel your pain man. I too have a tempered now only. and want another deck, but not sure what. thought about soul sisters. not too bad a deck to get i guess. ascendent and pridemate. and those arent too expensive. after rotation at least u can still use metamorphs.
asamodious

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epilogue wrote:
haha gosh that sounds like me. I feel your pain man. I too have a tempered now only. and want another deck, but not sure what. thought about soul sisters. not too bad a deck to get i guess. ascendent and pridemate. and those arent too expensive. after rotation at least u can still use metamorphs.

that will be a good deck after rotation if there is a soul warden type guy in m12 (i doubt it tho..) and even if there is, you have no idea what the meta will be like after rotation. It could be tier one or tier four...you never know.

The best thing you can do is start trading your stuff thats gonna drop after rotation for stuff that will hold value.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1