Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wrong security code

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Unseen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: Wrong security code Reply with quote

Hi.I have one small problem.When I upload my deck to site it shows me different code in game.So I'm asking you.Anyone had this problem and solved it?And please dont say reinstal your database...I did it atleast five times...also I reinstaled my MWS but nothing works...
zebo_88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem, that was caused by wrong spelling in some cards, reinstalling the database won't serve if the file your masterbase has those writing errors; mine were Concussive Bolt and Gust Skimmer, i corrected the MBS txt patch manually and then reinserted it, and for now all decks i built keep their security code.. I hope this helps you, but I don't exclude your problem may be another.. :/
NaTaSCoPuS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a couple of problems may exist. full scans of cards and the proper masterbase
Miqo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Another possible cause. Reply with quote

The security code can also differ from the one on the site because of your keyboard locale. If you have a scandinavian keyboard locale, you should change that to (for example) a british one from the control panel when playing here.
fugii

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Another possible cause. Reply with quote

Miqu wrote:
The security code can also differ from the one on the site because of your keyboard locale. If you have a scandinavian keyboard locale, you should change that to (for example) a british one from the control panel when playing here.

And that is not possbile in windows vista? Sad
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1