Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NPH prerelease updates

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
Epilogue

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: NPH prerelease updates Reply with quote

today, shriek raptor and blinding souleater were without doubt my MVP.

what bout yours??
Antlia

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elspeth, red chancellor and Myr Battlesphere won me many games. Blinding souleaters certainly helped.
Terri

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my MVP was gremlin mine it helped me to get metalcraft and comboed very well with molder beast. and its also a decent removal spell. sure my MVP isnt very impressive but my pool wasnt that great. i had lifes finale too so this was my 2nd MVP.
MTGmanLA

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porcelain Legionnaire, Kuldotha Rebirth, Artillerize, Dispense Justice and Sunblast Angel were mine.

Justice was good Game 1 since they didnt know I had it so they would only smash with one guy (usually there best one) and I would catch them off guard.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheoldred + Skithryx + Chancellor of the Dross -
and my Stoic Rebuttal.
Zagar

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the worst pool ever but Immolating Souleater was litteraly the nuts. I got 2 turn five kills (my opps were so kind to tap out for a creature only for my to Shatter it) and I swung once with it for 14 (with some help off Lifesmith). After all it was keeping bigger guys at bay later in the game. Thundering Tanadon was awesome as well. What I was surprised with is that Triumph of the Hordes was underpreforming all day (even though I thought I had the perfect deck for it. RG with a bunch of noninfectors and 2 Cystbearers).
Epilogue

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha darn. i had life's finale too but didnt use it. chose to go with a white red build instead. white was really good with raptors, justice, souleater legionaire. the second colour was a toss up for me between red and black. i had gut shot, arc trail, artilerize few other removals. black i had life finale and skinrender. chose red then cause i felt more comfortable with it, given that i had pretty balanced selections for both. oh and i had the RW legend. but wow, some of you guys had really nice packs to open =D elspeth and skithryx rocks!
magicman85

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheoldred + Chancellor of the Dross Stoic Rebuttal, Precursor Golem
Trinquin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obliterator, Carnifax Demon, Contagion Engine, Preators Grasp, and Wurmcoil Engine.

Like a boss.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1