Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a Card Round 35

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Jacois

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoomBr1nger wrote:
blitzer2k7 wrote:
DoomBr1nger wrote:
Hey Jacois, it triggers IT FUCKING SELF when it enters the battlefield.

Open your eyes next time, okay?

Reading is tech.
Also note that your card needs to name itself in its rules text for that to happen. Knowing the rules of this game is tech.

Yeah? And where is that written in the challenge text?

Whatever man, I guess using shortcuts and common-sense aren't quite working around here. -.-'

You card didn't work as an enters the battlefield trigger, instead, it triggered off other cards entering the battlefield. Nothing personal, but you made the card wrong so you got an F.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

InWaking wrote:
Celestial, The Unknown Knowing One UWB

Planeswalker- Celestial (Mythic Rare)

When Celestial enters the battlefield exile the top 10 cards of your library face down. You may look at these cards at any time.

+1: Look at the top three cards of each players library put them back in any order.

+3: Exile the top two cards of target opponents library face down. You may look at these cards at any time.

-3: You may choose and play a card removed with Celestial without paying its mana cost.

-9: You may choose and play any cards removed with Celestial without paying their mana costs.

As much as I've got no criticism of your judging of doombringers card, this dude made a planeswalker when you specifically said a creature and got a B lol, that would leave me more aggrieved if i was doombringer lol.
Tumbles

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gademis wrote:
Jacois wrote:
Gademis wrote:
Valdic, Master of Pain BB3

Legendary Creature - Vampire

Flying
When ~ comes in the battlefield choose any number of target creatures. ~ deals X damage to those creatures, where X is the damage that each of these creatures have been dealt this turn.

Whenever a creature dealt damage by ~ is put into a graveyard, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.

"Embrace pain as I do and you shall never fear it again."

2/2

I don't understand the wording at all. F

I guess its my fault. I dont think the "when I kill stuff I get +1/+1 counters" confused you, so it was the "when I enter play pick targets and I double the damage they already have on them " but I couldnt put it like that Razz.

It wasn't confusing at all.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3