Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Copy decks to mws

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Blancoke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Copy decks to mws Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a weird problem with my mws.

When I make a deck in mws, I can play with it no problem. I have all sets installed correctly.

But when I try to copy a deck (or sealed decks, generated by the site) and paste them into my mws, it gets an error with: "No mws data found on clipboard".

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I reinstalled mws and I also have the right patches etc. Help would be appreciated.

Blancoke.
magicman85

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonds like you are not copying correctly. Maybe try copying the sealed deck and then paste it into a word file to make sure you have it all copied correctly.
Terri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do "save target as" when i build a sealed deck and then name it xxxxx.dec. sometimes the copy from clipboard option doesent work for me so i just save it.
Blancoke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thank you, i'll hope it works in tonights trial Smile.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1