Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EDH Stalling

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
Delicious

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: EDH Stalling Reply with quote

If I play Ad nasuem in my EDH deck on the 3rd or 4th turn and I know I will be drawing all the cards in my deck, is it stalling if I go through the whole process of drawing each card?
Wyr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: EDH Stalling Reply with quote

Delicious wrote:
If I play Ad nasuem in my EDH deck on the 3rd or 4th turn and I know I will be drawing all the cards in my deck, is it stalling if I go through the whole process of drawing each card?

You must draw each of them, rules as written, or ask the opponent if she/he agrees a shortcut there.
moscowdemon
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quick correction here, u dont draw any cards from ad nauseum. and i havent seen anyone hit 90 cards off an ad nauseum before, so idk.
Tao

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do it once to prove you actually have a working combo, then don't do it again. no need to keep wasting more of everyone's time.
Spyx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could play a deck that's more fun.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spyx wrote:
Or you could play a deck that's more fun.

People find different things fun. Some people find red deck wins fun, to me thats like finding premature ejaculation fun.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1