Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a Card Round 26


Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Author Message
Rag_garn



Joined: 07 Jan 2011
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blightground hag (1BB) Rare
Creature - Hag

When - Blight widow - Enters the battlefield you may exile any number of cards from your hand.

Whenever you cast a spell with converted mana cost equal to one of the cards exiled with Blight widow, Proliferate.


"She tells the story of a tale yet to be told"

1/1


Last edited by Rag_garn on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Ninja87



Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 94

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kumagmd wrote:
Spawn of Duodax
3GG
Creature - Troll (M)
Trample, Shroud, Infect
Protection from Humans
Regenerate: 1G
"When I say permanent, I meant any card that can be put into play from anywhere..." - Duodax, Troll of the Wilds
5/6

edit! <sorry, just had to add to the joke - the above card is my submission - the next card is to be added to the next set>

Duodax, Troll of the Wilds
2GGGBBB
Legendary Creature - Troll (M)
Duodax, Troll of the Wilds may only be targeted by spells of your choice.
Duodax, Troll of the Wilds cannot be countered.
When Duodax, Troll of the Wilds enters the battlefield, sacrifice 4 sorcery or instant permanents or sacrifice Duodax, Troll of the Wilds.
Regenerate: 0
12/12


ROLF! Hell yea.. the next card should be mtg players from magic-league turned into creature cards... Hahaha
Back to top
InWaking



Joined: 30 Jun 2009
Posts: 137

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RRR
Koth's Prowlers
Creature- Human (rare)
Mountain Walk
When Koth's Prowlers deals combat damage to a player put a charge counter on Koth's Prowlers.

Sacrifice Koth's Prowlers: Look at target players hand choose X target land cards and put them onto the battlefield under your control tapped. X is equal to the number of charge counters that were on Koth's Prowlers.

2/3
Back to top
kumagmd



Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 307

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja87 wrote:
kumagmd wrote:
Spawn of Duodax
3GG
Creature - Troll (M)
Trample, Shroud, Infect
Protection from Humans
Regenerate: 1G
"When I say permanent, I meant any card that can be put into play from anywhere..." - Duodax, Troll of the Wilds
5/6

edit! <sorry, just had to add to the joke - the above card is my submission - the next card is to be added to the next set>

Duodax, Troll of the Wilds
2GGGBBB
Legendary Creature - Troll (M)
Duodax, Troll of the Wilds may only be targeted by spells of your choice.
Duodax, Troll of the Wilds cannot be countered.
When Duodax, Troll of the Wilds enters the battlefield, sacrifice 4 sorcery or instant permanents or sacrifice Duodax, Troll of the Wilds.
Regenerate: 0
12/12


ROLF! Hell yea.. the next card should be mtg players from magic-league turned into creature cards... Hahaha


I'm referring to the previous Create-a-Card thread - the one Duodax judged. He asked for a Troll Permanent - then the winner he chose was an instant card which wasn't even posted up. Hence - Duodax, Troll of the Wilds =). If you notice - Duodax the card is a troll (both literally and figuratively speaking). Stupid Troll.

On a different note - lotsa Signal Pest buddies here...
Back to top
ikazuchi



Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 293

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kumagmd wrote:
Ninja87 wrote:
kumagmd wrote:
Spawn of Duodax
3GG
Creature - Troll (M)
Trample, Shroud, Infect
Protection from Humans
Regenerate: 1G
"When I say permanent, I meant any card that can be put into play from anywhere..." - Duodax, Troll of the Wilds
5/6

edit! <sorry, just had to add to the joke - the above card is my submission - the next card is to be added to the next set>

Duodax, Troll of the Wilds
2GGGBBB
Legendary Creature - Troll (M)
Duodax, Troll of the Wilds may only be targeted by spells of your choice.
Duodax, Troll of the Wilds cannot be countered.
When Duodax, Troll of the Wilds enters the battlefield, sacrifice 4 sorcery or instant permanents or sacrifice Duodax, Troll of the Wilds.
Regenerate: 0
12/12


ROLF! Hell yea.. the next card should be mtg players from magic-league turned into creature cards... Hahaha


I'm referring to the previous Create-a-Card thread - the one Duodax judged. He asked for a Troll Permanent - then the winner he chose was an instant card which wasn't even posted up. Hence - Duodax, Troll of the Wilds =). If you notice - Duodax the card is a troll (both literally and figuratively speaking). Stupid Troll.

On a different note - lotsa Signal Pest buddies here...

Winner posted permanent card and card that Duodax posted was referring that card Razz
but I guess u need rly high IQ (or big penis) to figure that out Very Happy
Back to top
Jacois



Joined: 05 Sep 2004
Posts: 1201

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CMA-Flippi wrote:
Mirrodins Heart - 4 - Artifact
Creatures you control have Infect.
Metalcraft - Creatures lose Infect and have +3/+3


That's not a creature. F

lovehater wrote:
Elspeth's Counselor - 3W
Artifact creature-Soldier --Uncommon

When Elspeth´s Counselor enters the battlefield if Elspeth Tirel is on the battlefield and under your control put a +1/+1 counter on each other soldier you control.

Metalcraft:Soldiers you control get Flying and Lifelink

Train to get stronger, my soldiers! But remember sometimes avoiding your enemy is the best tactic. - Elspeth Tirel

2/3


I really like how the card interacts with Elspeth, that's original. Unfortunately, the rest of the card is utterly boring. Great idea, awful implementation. B-

boeda wrote:
Phyrexian Autocrat - 4 rare

Artifact Creature - Construct

When Phyrexian Autocrat comes into play put three 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature tokens onto the battlefield.

Battle cry

"A thankful job but a death sentence nonetheless"- Kozilek, Butcher of Truth

2/2


Yes, Sengir Autocrat is an awesome card, and as such, I like this card. B+

ManfredByron wrote:
Cursed Shrek G

legendary troll (mythic rare)

infect

4/4.

I obv should have won the last one but with this card i can not fail. Giant growth giant growth GG


Unrealistic, overpowered, and I fucking hate Shrek. D-

ikazuchi wrote:
Contagion Tick G
Creature - Insect (Rare)

Infect

Pay 5 life: Contagion Tick gets +1/+0 until end of turn.

When Contagion Tick enters or leaves the battlefield, if opponent is poisoned, proliferate.

A skilful tick is better far, than half a hundred men of war.
0/1


I don't get it. F

kumagmd wrote:
Spawn of Duodax
3GG
Creature - Troll (M)
Trample, Shroud, Infect
Protection from Humans
Regenerate: 1G
"When I say permanent, I meant any card that can be put into play from anywhere..." - Duodax, Troll of the Wilds
5/6



Not serious enough. F

KnowN wrote:
Hayato, Ocean's Shadow | UU
Legendary Creature - Merfolk Ninja (Rare)

Level Up U - 0/3

Level 3-6 - Hayato, Ocean's Shadow is unblockable 3/4

Level 7+ - Hayato, Ocean's Shadow is unblockable. Whenever Hayato, Ocean's Shadow deals combat damage to a player you may draw 2 cards and tap up to 2 target permanents. Those permanents don't untap during there controllers next untap step. 5/5


Hrmmmm, I really don't like it, but I don't want to be too hard on you. Trouble is I'm having trouble pinpointing exactly why I don't like it. Sorry I couldn't come up with a good reason other than it's dumb. D

JayceMoves wrote:
Father's Magnaplow - 3

Artifact Creature - Construct (Rare)

Indestructible
Father's Magnaplow comes into play with 1 charge counter on it.

Whenever Father's Magnaplow blocks, Proliferate.

Sacrifice Father's Magnaplow: Destroy target land. Use this ability only if Father's Magnaplow has 5 or more charge counters on it.

0/4
"I have failed this world once, I will fix my mistakes, even if I have to rip my repentance from the soil. Perfection is my atonement." -Karn, Father of Machines


Yeah, it's alright. It just seems like a bunch of random things on the card. I don't understand how it all goes together. Like, I understand what it does, just not why. C

Beav wrote:
Weight of the World 4U
Sorcery (Mythic Rare)

As additional cost to cast <cardname> sacrifice two lands you control.

Remove all counters from target permanent you control, then proliferate for each counter removed this way.

"I felt as if the weight of this world was upon my shoulders...."Karn, father of machines


Not a creature. F

Unseen wrote:
Gnoth,Suicide Waves Leader | 1RRR

Legendary creature - Goblin Warrior

Battle cry

Other Goblin creatures you control must attack if able.

At the begining of your upkeep put two 0/1 red Goblin Creature with haste and battlecry onto the battlefield.Exile them at end of combat step.


If they can't fight,they can inspire others to fight.
2/2


Yeah it's alright. Better than most of these submissions in the fact that it's not total garbage. A-

posso wrote:
mirran stinger ( 0 ) rare
Artifact - construct

Battlecry

When mirran stinger attacks put a charge counter on it. When mirran stinger gets 3 or more counters on it sacrifice it at end of turn.

1/1


Yeah right. F

Duodax wrote:
supereasy win:

Signal Goblin

R

Creature - Goblin Warrior

Battle Cry

If the power of Signal Goblin is 3 or greater, destroy all Signal Goblin creatures.

A deck can have any number of cards named Signal Goblin.

0/1

"A signal pest!!! Get there"

--- Querk of the Secret Warren turned to slag


LOL, I have no idea how playable this is. No idea whatsoever. Looks neat though. Too bad you're inelligible for the win. A- for the card, F for you.

fr3dom07 wrote:
Lotus Bee 1B
creature-Insect (Rare)

Flying

Landfall-whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, choose a land target opponent controls. The chosen land can't produce mana during that opponent's next turn


"When they bloom, i am always there to suck their juice"

1/2


Neat idea, I just don't like the idea of keeping track of something after the fact like this. I think the card would be simpler and more applicable if it just tapped lands and didn't let them untap. B-

Rag_garn wrote:
Blightground hag (1BB) Rare
Creature - Hag

When - Blight widow - Enters the battlefield you may exile any number of cards from your hand.

Whenever you cast a spell with converted mana cost equal to one of the cards exiled with Blight widow, Proliferate.


"She tells the story of a tale yet to be told"

1/1


I don't get it. D

InWaking wrote:
RRR
Koth's Prowlers
Creature- Human (rare)
Mountain Walk
When Koth's Prowlers deals combat damage to a player put a charge counter on Koth's Prowlers.

Sacrifice Koth's Prowlers: Look at target players hand choose X target land cards and put them onto the battlefield under your control tapped. X is equal to the number of charge counters that were on Koth's Prowlers.

2/3


I don't get it. I don't like it. F

ck3gds wrote:
This was a card which I designed for my playgroup's custom set. Let's see what everyone thinks!

Phyrex, the Proliferator | 1WBB
Planeswalker - Phyrex
0: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control, then proliferate.
-3: Put a -1/-1 counter on each creature you don't control, then proliferate.
-7: Each opponent loses life equal to the number of counters on all permanents. You gain life equal to the life lost this way.
3

You probably realize by now that this card was made with multi-player in mind Cool


Now you can realize that a Planeswalker isn't a creature. F

Well, apparently Unseen wins with this card...

Unseen wrote:
Gnoth,Suicide Waves Leader | 1RRR

Legendary creature - Goblin Warrior

Battle cry

Other Goblin creatures you control must attack if able.

At the begining of your upkeep put two 0/1 red Goblin Creature with haste and battlecry onto the battlefield.Exile them at end of combat step.


If they can't fight,they can inspire others to fight.
2/2


Ugh, that's just terrible. Congrats Unseen! That was a pretty pitiful performance you guys, lets get more creative in the future.
Back to top
Tao



Joined: 22 Dec 2007
Posts: 864

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ all the people who never read the judging descriptions
Back to top
GreenBear



Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 901

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should have a create a terrible card competition where the judge sets down what hes looking for and then you have to create a card as far away from that as possible, mix things up a bit.
Back to top
ikazuchi



Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Posts: 293

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone create new topic?
Back to top
zebo_88



Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Posts: 123
Location: Phyrexia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that if unseen doesn't create the topic in short time, maybe boeda, that's at 2nd place, should. but this is only my thought.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy