Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Duodax wins Create a card 24! Make a new one

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Jacois

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wasn't my card, I'm not sure why he posted that card. Also, worst judging ever. Waited 5 days for that? I'll start a new one.
Ninja87

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacois wrote:
That wasn't my card, I'm not sure why he posted that card. Also, worst judging ever. Waited 5 days for that? I'll start a new one.

Lol, no effort spent at all.. if these guys arent willing to commit sometime, plz dont contribute to this contest..
zebo_88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wasn't posted by jacois and that wasn't even a troll card.. if you don't want to judge maybe next time you may ask someone else to do it for you...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3