Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Think Twice #4 Strategic Misplays

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
KeySam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Think Twice #4 Strategic Misplays Reply with quote

Here the next episode of my podcast: http://www.mtgcast.com/?p=8947

Tell me what you think and have fun.

KeySam
FiReBLT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As always, very informative.
I think the sound quality was better on number 3 though Sad
Failure
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much planning do you have to do to talk continuously for 15minutes?
KeySam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Fireblt: You realy think the sound quality was better, i am a little suprised by that tbh. I took a different microphone thistime to test it out and it sounded alot better to me. To other people listening can you tell me if you feel the same?

@Airplane i am not talking 15 minutes straight, i am starting talking then i will stumble, so i cut think how to say what i want to say next and then continue. Of course i thought all the things at least ruffly through before i talk about them, but it i do alot of editing on the fly(good thing i record alone). This episode took me 1,5 hours to record for example and it was one of the faster ones because i had thought about most things quite in detail before, episode 3 was alot harder for me and took endless ... Hope that answers your question Wink
magicman85

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think text would be easier/faster for me to read. I dont know which is better for you.
P_P4E

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

podcasts the the funnest thing in the world.

15 minutes I can do with my mouth shut. I used to do one for more than an hour by myself and it was full of relevant content. I might start up again. The problem with doing podcasts and putting a lot into it is that there is almost no way to make sure people listen to them, so when key posts one I make sure to listen to it so he keeps doing it. so should all of you.
FiReBLT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P_P4E wrote:
podcasts the the funnest thing in the world.

15 minutes I can do with my mouth shut. I used to do one for more than an hour by myself and it was full of relevant content. I might start up again. The problem with doing podcasts and putting a lot into it is that there is almost no way to make sure people listen to them, so when key posts one I make sure to listen to it so he keeps doing it. so should all of you.

Plus, this isn't just some chump, KeySam knows his shit! Very Happy

Also, @KeySam, it may have just been the computer I was using this time which made the difference, I'll give it a fairer test on my laptop when I get the chance Smile
EarthPunk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 4th one sounds MUCH better than the 3rd one. Just to clear that up.
Mod_Counter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, sound was good this time.

Also I liked the Podcast, good job!
Duodax

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

easy t8 with that in mind you are solid.
KnowN

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magicman85 wrote:
I think text would be easier/faster for me to read. I dont know which is better for you.

I agree. I think text would be a lot sexier than your voice
KeySam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried writing before and its not good for me. Let alone the mutch longer time investement(for me) and that i just dont enjoy it thatmutch, i also have a weak form of dislexica. So i am sry guys if you would prefer writing you have to life with the podcast. But thanks for all the feedback.
spudfuss2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obviously English isn't easy for him, and speaking is much easier than writing. With all the oddities in the English language it might become difficult for us to understand what he is trying to say from written documents.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1