Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Duodax wins Create a card 24! Make a new one

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
tchiseen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trollthrower Giant -- 4R

Creature - Ogre

Tap: Sacrifice a Troll, ~ deals damage equal to it's power to target creature or player.

4: Put target Troll in a graveyard into play under your control. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step or if it would leave play.

"We's runnin' low on Trolls" - Spudchucker Bigfist

4/5
Jelin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corrupted Troll - 2BG

Creature - Troll Zombie - Rare

Infect

Corrupted Troll Cant be the target of spells or abilities your opponent controls.

When Corrupted Troll becomes blocked, or is put into the graveyard, Proliferate.

3/3

It only rises from the mucky trenches to attack the ones in his path.
Jelin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacois wrote:
Thrun's Staff 2
Tribal Artifact - Troll Equipment *Uncommon*
Living weapon (When this Equipment enters the battlefield, put a 0/0 black Germ creature token onto the battlefield, then attach this to it.)
Equipped creature gets +1/+1 and can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.
Whenever Thrun's Staff becomes unattached from a permanent, sacrifice that permanent.
Equip 1

Flavourwise, I'm imagining Thrun's actual staff being "infected" by a Germ, and when the Staff suddenly "comes to life", it kills Thrun, thus ensuring a victorious Phyrexian invasion. Kinda long for flavour text given all the rules text, but I envision the art depicting a surprised Thrun holding a Staff that has a vicious mouth at the end with a long razor sharp toothy grin. A long snake-like tail has erupted from the bottom of the staff, and has coiled around Thrun's Neck. At the end of the tail is a barbed stinger, that is about to pierce Thrun's Neck and finish him. That is why when the weapon changes hands the creature is sacrificed. And that's also why Thrun couldn't just regenerate.

Beat that, jack.

Im so upset i made a card then decided to check posts and urs was close to wut i made mine was more buff tho lol
mchosa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obvious Troll 1GG
Creature - Troll - Mythic Uncommmon

Obvious Troll cant be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.

1G: Regenerate Obvious Troll

3/3
magicman85

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hungry Troll 2GG

If Hungry Troll was dealt damage this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on it at the beginning of the next end step.

Please, do not feed the trolls.

4/4

Uncommon
Ninja87

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jelin wrote:
Jacois wrote:
Thrun's Staff 2
Tribal Artifact - Troll Equipment *Uncommon*
Living weapon (When this Equipment enters the battlefield, put a 0/0 black Germ creature token onto the battlefield, then attach this to it.)
Equipped creature gets +1/+1 and can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.
Whenever Thrun's Staff becomes unattached from a permanent, sacrifice that permanent.
Equip 1

Flavourwise, I'm imagining Thrun's actual staff being "infected" by a Germ, and when the Staff suddenly "comes to life", it kills Thrun, thus ensuring a victorious Phyrexian invasion. Kinda long for flavour text given all the rules text, but I envision the art depicting a surprised Thrun holding a Staff that has a vicious mouth at the end with a long razor sharp toothy grin. A long snake-like tail has erupted from the bottom of the staff, and has coiled around Thrun's Neck. At the end of the tail is a barbed stinger, that is about to pierce Thrun's Neck and finish him. That is why when the weapon changes hands the creature is sacrificed. And that's also why Thrun couldn't just regenerate.

Beat that, jack.

Im so upset i made a card then decided to check posts and urs was close to wut i made mine was more buff tho lol

Lol, funny how everyone's refering to Thrun making tribal troll stuff right after i made my tribal permanant.. Plus points for me for being the first.. XP
Ninja87

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian of Tel-Jilad - G

Creature - Troll Shaman - Uncommon

T: Target creature gains protection from artifacts.

1/1

"We've dealt with the Leverlers before, these are nothing compared to them"

I'm on my phone so i cant check d exact spelling of tal jilad properly among other wording techniques.. Hope its alright..
The cool thing about this card is that its a cheap counter to equipments if you make a creature gain protection from artifacts, its equipment falls off.. Also, u can protect your planeswalker from artifact creatures.. it mayb abit imba against artifact decks but mother of runes was just as broken last time.

Edit: changed name and made it target creatures only instead.

Last edited by Ninja87 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravensoul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Trollolol Reply with quote

Trollolol 5GG

RARE
Legendary - Troll Singer
6/6
When Trollolol is put in the graveyard from play, you may put it in the battlefield under its owners control with four -1/-1 counters on it.

It is awesome the first time you see it. every time after that, it is just annoying.
Tritemio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troll under the Bridge

GG

Creature - Troll
4/2

Shroud

When Troll under the Bridge enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless you sacrifice a land.

Whenever Troll under the Bridge attacks, it gains "Troll under the Bridge is unblockable" until end of turn unless defending player give you control of target land he control.
boeda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ tchiseen: Go copy someone else's card! Even the lay out looks the same!

Get your own idea's, your own lay out and most of all... Design a F***king Troll Permanent, you piece-of-Ogre-sh*t!

now THAT's trolling!

angry Boeda
kumagmd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spellguard
1GG
Creature - Troll (uncommon)
Shroud
If you control no basic lands other than forests, Spellguard has Flash.
When Spellguard enters the battlefield, you may choose a new target for any spell of your choice.
2/2
plowerfower
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gracco wrote:
Troll Haven
Land-Forest
Rare
1G, Regenerate Troll Haven
2G, Give Troll Haven to target opponent

Troll Haven untaps only after your opponents untap step,
is returned to your hand if an opponents non-basic land is
returned to their hand, and is destroyed if an opponents non-basic
land is destroyed.

"Home of the Trolls, where they rest, eat,
and play, frolic, and make merry, and Troll all day."

i see what you did thar
Ninja87

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plowerfower wrote:
Gracco wrote:
Troll Haven
Land-Forest
Rare
1G, Regenerate Troll Haven

Troll Haven untaps only after your opponents untap step,
is returned to your hand if an opponents non-basic land is
returned to their hand, and is destroyed if an opponents non-basic
land is destroyed.

"Home of the Trolls, where they rest, eat,
and play, frolic, and make merry, and Troll all day."

i see what you did thar

I dont see it... Is it suppose to combo with another card? coz on its own it doesnt make sense.. =(
even when combo-ed with another card.. what card??
Gracco

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has a Contested War-Zone style effect that lets you troll your oppenent with your land.

And also refer to rules text.
Duodax

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrun is back and JACOIS wins with this card:

Oxid Rot GB

Uncommon (Phyrexian)

Instant

Destroy target artifact. If it was a equipment card attached to a permanent, that equipment’s owner sacrifices that permanent and you may proliferate.

“Why anyone shall use tools capable of turning into a threat to themselves?
At least mine arms are trusted.”
— Thrun, the last Troll
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3