Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Card filter not working

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Roadbull

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Card filter not working Reply with quote

I'm trying to filter the card list to show only standard legal cards. When I open the card filter there is only one set listed, its Arkomage. I can't filter anything since none are listed to be removed or added. When I click on the tab and click standard there are no sets listed.

I've already downloaded the besieged masterbase and the pics for all the standard cards except scars of mirrodin. I have all the cards and the artwork looks right. I just cant filter.

I really have no idea what I need to do to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Ninja87

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should take a few screenshots and point to what kind of filtering problems you have..
Normally you just set the criteria and the cards that fit it will appear, simple as that, but i dunno what you're talking about..
Roadbull

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok this is the first time i am doing a screenshot so i hope it works.

notice that i have selected "standard" as the filter option but nothing is popping up and i cannot select OK to complete the search. i have watched a tutorial about MWS and the guy who did the tutorial had all the expansions up when he opened his filter.

arent i supposed to be able to see all expansions and be able to check/uncheck what i want to see? what am i doing wrong? do i need to give more info? thanks again.

https://qtgnqw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pPiHdcwqylprxELN8_UqBgP_dulDEp_bGi0A8miGZqwkvosHjLUCiRrhtt-8BGFa5Lg3IPyT82SIkCa-XHbGxcCRfH4Q_4W79/screenshots.png?psid=1
Ninja87

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadbull wrote:
ok this is the first time i am doing a screenshot so i hope it works.

notice that i have selected "standard" as the filter option but nothing is popping up and i cannot select OK to complete the search. i have watched a tutorial about MWS and the guy who did the tutorial had all the expansions up when he opened his filter.

arent i supposed to be able to see all expansions and be able to check/uncheck what i want to see? what am i doing wrong? do i need to give more info? thanks again.

https://qtgnqw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pPiHdcwqylprxELN8_UqBgP_dulDEp_bGi0A8miGZqwkvosHjLUCiRrhtt-8BGFa5Lg3IPyT82SIkCa-XHbGxcCRfH4Q_4W79/screenshots.png?psid=1

Err.. you need to upload your screen shot to some online picture album.. we can't see it this way..
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1