Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tuga I want to be a champ like... Nevermind

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic

Is TugaChampion the next PV?
Yes, new king of M-L.
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
No, he's better.
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

NahHolmes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Tuga I want to be a champ like... Nevermind Reply with quote

PT Paris Final Standings

Name - Alexandrino, Guilherme [PRT]
rank - 344
Total Points - 9
Opp Match Win % - 44.4196%

So I wouldn't even post this except that he was such a tool about qualifying for PT Paris. He said he was planning on posting after the PT so I figured I'd make a thread for him Smile

On a related note congrats to PV for placing in the money.
FiReBLT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuga thrives on this shit.
If I were you, I'd have sat on this info quietly until his next thread gassing about how good he is...
enfinit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss tuga being the best...

Crying or Very sad
Bob_A_Wilson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enfinit wrote:
I miss tuga being the best...

Crying or Very sad

If Tuga's the best, then what are we?
GreenBear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's still playing at the PT and although he does boost to much this thread stinks of jealousy.
Esquilo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know him irl and although I don't know if he wanted to post something or not but even if he wanted he couldn't because he was banned from the forums when he created the topics saying he qualified for Paris. I remember those posts and he said nothing wrong, yet he was banned while several people including a few judges were spamming and flaming his topic without nothing hapenning to them.

Anyway, sure he only had 3 wins but to all those laughing at someone else's "failures" I would like to know your records. Oh wait... you didn't play? I guess you should stfu then.

This goes specially to NahHolmes: how bad can you be for being happy about someone doing bad, instead of being happy for your own good results or at least a friend's good result?
Tao

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this thread is so unbelievably gay that i didn't even come up with a punchline
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3 jonproject
<3 Tuga
<3 obvious troll
Bob_A_Wilson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esquilo = Tuga Champion. How do I know? Tuga has no friends, therefore the only person who would take up for him would be obv him.
Tao

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the Tugachampion. Esquillo is my great aunt betty.
Esquilo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm TugaChampion. I created this account on 13 Nov 2010 just so I could respond to a stupid topic on 16 Feb 2011, over 3 months later. Maybe you should check your phone, you probably have an unanswered call from sense.

And btw I'm not really his friend, I know him from irl tournaments but he does have friends at least in magic from what I see in the tournaments.

Last edited by Esquilo on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Tao

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shut up aunt betty, no one likes you
moscowdemon
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im waiting for the banhammer on this one. cant u all get lives that dont revolve around stalking players for the sake of making them seem bad? just putting it out there, he did make the PT in the first place, cant be too terrible. im not sticking up for anyone here. im saying in general people need to grow up and be a better input to the community here on ML
Bob_A_Wilson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonproject wrote:
this thread is so unbelievably gay that i didn't even come up with a punchline

+5.72
Bob_A_Wilson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, just what the hell is a Tuga anyway?

From the UrbanDictionary:

Tuga is "Portuguese slang for «portuguese». It started out by being a derogatory term used by the African rebels during the Portuguese colonial wars (1960's - 1974). Ironically, it is now a word that overly patriotic portuguese use to refer to themselves."

So Tuga is equivalent to old white people mispronouncing the name of the country of Niger? I'm seriously considering changing my name to N****rChampion.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1