Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a card: Round 9

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
dongs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inanimate Thopter 2
Artifact U
Landfall - Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may have ~ become a 2/2 colorless Thopter artifact creature with flying until end of turn.
2, T, Sac ~: Search your library for a land card, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Then shuffle your library.

glint hawk idol + expedition map = laziest design ever
siddh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Tome of Nib Reply with quote

Tome of Nib 1
Artifact (Mythic Rare)

When Tome of Nib enters the battlefield you may draw a card. If you do, discard a card at random.

Whenever a creature deals combat damage to you it makes you sick.... err... you may put a nib counter on Tome of Nib.

Er-landfall: Whenever a land enters the battlefield under an opponent's control and Tome of Nib has 3 or more nib counters on it you'll feel awesome... err... You may pay 2, and remove 2 nib counters on Tome of Nib: put a -1/+0 counter labeled "nib counter" on each creature target opponent controls and draw a card

Remove a nib counter from Tome of Nib: Gain 2 life for each nib counter on creatures your opponents' control.

"Goblin literature? It doesn't make any sense"
siddh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Ezmeagul, goblin wizard Reply with quote

Ezmeagul, goblin wizard R
Creature - Goblin Wizard (Rare) 0/2

Protection from Rats

When Ezmeagul, goblin wizard enters the battlefield, reveal the top card of your library. If it's an artifact card with converted mana cost 1 or less, you may put it on the battlefield. If you do, draw a card, then discard a card at random.

When Ezmeagul, goblin wizard becomes the target of a spell or an ability an opponent controls, you may sacrifice Ezmeagul, goblin wizard and put target artifact card with converted manacost 1 or less in in your graveyard on top of your library. If you do, draw a card at the beginning of the next turn's upkeep.

"My precioussh!" Ezmeagul, goblin wizard
Bob_A_Wilson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you people even read the rules before making a card? Granted I read the rules and lol at them, but still...
siddh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i was only amusing myself.. and hopefully others =D But anyway the first card was following the rules wasn't it? Other than for the flavor text Very Happy
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stucco: Would never be printed.
Zeroltr: rare/mythic
richi: valid submission
cdubs: rare/mythic
Duodax, valid submission
listenboi: clearly white/blue atmosphere
blt: valid submission
HuyuVanikil: valid submission
posso: red, green
blitzer2k7: wouldnt see print: wtf half power?
Sorrel: valid submission
b1el3y: red
DoomBringer: wrong rarity, would be rare (3rd sphere of resistance wtf)
ikazuchi: valid submission
dongs: valid submission

I like Duodax submission the most. The other ideas are just too general and could fit into several planes.
posso

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manarain (3) uncommon
Artifact

(1). T: sacrifice a land. Search in your library for two basic lands and put onto the battlefield tapped then shuffle your library.
Bob_A_Wilson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManfredByron wrote:
Bob_A_Wilson wrote:
Tribute to Over-Powered Cards Defining a Shitty Set | 15
Artifact (Common)

Whenever your opponent plays a card named Jace, The Mind Sculpter, rip that card into as many pieces as possible.

This should win.

I thought 15 mana was a fair investment to physically destroy someone's card. Flippi didn't even give me the courtesy of yelling at me tho...
spudfuss2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titanium Mine 3
Uncommon
Other artifact spells cost 2 more to play.
Sacrifice Titanium Mine destroy target artifact.
"The effort it takes to get this metal out of the ground is a nightmare; forging it is nearly impossible."
huntergatsby

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grizzlestree 3

Artifact-Uncommon

As Long as Grizzletree is untapped Creatures, artifacts, and
lands come into play tapped.

"The legend talks about the Grizzletrees. So grizzly, it entangled everything that was near."
posso

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teetering force (2) unccomon
Artifact

Landfall- when a land enters to the battlefield under you control target criature gets +2/+0 until end of your turn.
Farseer
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grizzlestree |
Land (U)
{t}: Add {1} to your mana pool.
As long as Grizzletree is tapped, permanents come into play tapped.
"The legend talks about the Grizzletrees. So grizzly, it entangled everything that was near."

---

My take on the card. Seems like it should be a land, and it's more interesting if the ability is when the card itself is tapped.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3