Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with MBS patch

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Dooby12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Need help with MBS patch Reply with quote

I need help with adding the MBS patch to Workstation. I need to know where I can go to get it and download it at? I used to just get it from MTGSalvation,but for some reason that isn't working.
Sebas_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, mtgsalvation.com sucks in everyway, obv the mtgs patch sucks as well

You need to get the best patch in www.mtgbr.com
Dooby12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That didn't work either and there's nothing telling you how to get it on to Workstation after you download it. At least nothing that I understood anyways.
Pushover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the mtgsalvation file, you go to tools, analyze/add/remove sets, go to add new set, then fill in the fields, check get stuff from text spoiler, give it the path to the spoiler, then let it go, dont touch other fields. If it's still not working, then post what the error is.
Dooby12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It still didn't work. It came up saying

"Error adding cards from spoiler file. Check file syntax."
jetstrike

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just uninstall MWS and get yourself a copy of online playtable installed. Its better than MWS and you never have to fiddle with patches or updates. As soon as the cards are in gatherer they are available for use in OPT. On top of that it supports momir and drafting fully. You can also generate sealed pools.

But on a related note make sure the format of the spoiler matches the format template in mws.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1