Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLVING SEALED PROBLEM W/ MYFFICS

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
enfinit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: SOLVING SEALED PROBLEM W/ MYFFICS Reply with quote

It seems my mws only picks up the common uncommon and rare rarities. I mean mws only has sorters for c u and r. And mythics get lumped with commons on filter. How do you genenerate a "REAL" sealed pool if mythic rarity isn't calculated? How are these som som som mbs mbs mbs sealed pools genereated for magic league events???
magicman85

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sealed pools are generated by the website for the Magic-League events, not by Magic Workstation. As far as I know there is no way to generate a good sealed pool with MWS.
TacoMaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno... Mythics at common seem pretty good to me. Razz
jetstrike

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont.... So you get a better program to play magic with like OPT.
enfinit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

opt?
enfinit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how does the site generate them?
Ciberon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site has a script for random booster generating. So in each booster the site makes, there's an 1/8 chance you get a mythic. Why so much fuss around it? You don't need to know how it works, you just need to know it does.
thedarkness

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ciberon wrote:
The site has a script for random booster generating. So in each booster the site makes, there's an 1/8 chance you get a mythic. Why so much fuss around it? You don't need to know how it works, you just need to know it does.
I've been on Facebook too much; I spent maybe 30 seconds looking for the Like button.
Mykrob56
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thedarkness wrote:
Ciberon wrote:
I've been on Facebook too much; I spent maybe 30 seconds looking for the Like button.

I just spent 30 seconds looking for the like button for your post.
enfinit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if I want to use the script for practicing sealed myself? Do we have access to it? That's what I'm really after. I mean I have friends who wanna do sealed and not just draft. If you point me in the right direction you get a cookie. Razz
Ciberon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The direction is learning to code or becomming an ML judge.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1