Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ctrl m

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
beastinit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: ctrl m Reply with quote

this is so weird, when i try and use ctrl m to load the masterbase it doesnt work or in the game play when i try and mulligan. I have no idea why, but in the game play just useing m works and i can use ctrl s to shuffle still, does anyone know why?
Kookie_Mnstr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah my mulligan hotkey stopped working a while back as well. i've been trying to find a way to fix it. but i'm pretty sure it is hardwired into the coding so you can't change the hotkey for it..
beastinit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but 1 of the steps in adding a set is ctrl m so how do i add sets now?
gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

restart your computer, or it might be another program has taken use of the ctrl + m hotkey and doesnt let it be used for other programs
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1