Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Get OPT, you'll thank me.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
Lynolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds interesting... but what's the catch? I mean, if the program is that good, why hasn't it been replaced by MWS yet? Mr. Green
Ansore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

well, it isn't compatible with my video card. :S
LiLwyte

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to big a following for mws. only way people will switch is if the league told everyone that mws was no longer going to be used and that opt was now standard to play
Farseer
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiLwyte wrote:
to big a following for mws. only way people will switch is if the league told everyone that mws was no longer going to be used and that opt was now standard to play

For legal reasons, M-L cannot support and/or specify any particular play application.

Edit: I suppose, if you were fanatical about promoting a specific play application, you could refuse to use any other application for your league/mini matches. Thus, unless the other player agreed to dl that specific application, you would both get a Match Loss.
Anarkist86

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOWN WITH OPT!!!!! lol
magicman85

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that program have a list of draft rooms that are waiting for more people, or do you still need to go to the mIRC channel to find people?
magicman85

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Since there is a list of gmes i think i will download it. Magic-league i still love you for the ratings keep working on your math and i will keep using your website. Gling to test out that program when i get home.

Also love the judges
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1