Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cockatrice, a new program better then MWS

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
braden

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but since you said "gr8", your post is rendered invalid. I hate it when people say "gr8".
frozentoy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you!
100% support!

nsideguy wrote:
It's just a matter of time before magic-league moves to Cockatrice. It is available to a much wider audience because it requires less setting up, less hard drive space as card images are loaded from the internet, and quite frankly has a more user-friendly interface.

The future has arrived Magic-league! Support Cockatrice!
Exclamation
Pokemaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cockatrice has a security code, so why is it not used?
EMA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A switch to cockatrice would be awesome, as long as any cheating can be prevented.
The program is just miles better than mws.

p.s A big lol @ irl your shuffles are not random.. Pile shuffling just helps you to divide chunks of cards of the same type that naturally tend to chunk together during a game, so it's actually a better randomization compared to "normal" shuffling.
eaglewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See here for some discussion on the trice forum. http://forum.cockatrice.de/index.php?topic=409.msg4072#msg4072

The short version is that trice still lacks game logs and notification when sideboarding is allowed. Once those are added ML should be able to use it. At some point I'll get around to doing it if brukie doesn't get to it first.
stall_19

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eaglewolf wrote:
See here for some discussion on the trice forum. http://forum.cockatrice.de/index.php?topic=409.msg4072#msg4072

The short version is that trice still lacks game logs and notification when sideboarding is allowed. Once those are added ML should be able to use it. At some point I'll get around to doing it if brukie doesn't get to it first.

Seems like those features have been implemented with the latest release. Though the replay feature does have a little kinks to be worked out it seems.
JC_Strainer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest release on the homepage is still from (2012-07-02), so those features don't seem to be implemented. Where did you get this information from?
stall_19

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JC_Strainer wrote:
The latest release on the homepage is still from (2012-07-02), so those features don't seem to be implemented. Where did you get this information from?

I got my information from the release. There is a tab that contains replays of previously played game that can be watched and for sideboarding it's now required to unlock the sideboard to be allowed to sideboard any cards.
JC_Strainer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should check out thistopic, it is more recent and has the infos on what is still missing unfortunately.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3