Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oracle of Mul Daya question

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
chakal-PT

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:28 am    Post subject: Oracle of Mul Daya question Reply with quote

Once more, i have doubts about some rules...

When you have 2 or more Oracle of Mul Daya in play, can you draw an additional land for each one, or just one card no matter how many Oracles you have in play? And if you can draw just one card, can you explain why?

Thanks for your help
gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oracle of mul daya doesnt let you draw cards at all...
Zeph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another rule advice, mildly related:

When you have an Oracle into battlefield don't reveal each top card, instead go to the MWSplay Toolbar and choose Show, Play With Top Card of Library Revealed.

This might not look important but it is, especially when Oracle is played in UG and UGx decks: if you use Preordain or Jace Mindsculptor 0 cost ability (Brainstorm) your opponent will be able to see the cards you move using those spells/abilities. Revealing one card at a time will not allow it and it would be technically cheating.
Actionjake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played a guy once who was playing UG with oracle and when he searched his library for lands he would shuffle his deck till the card on top was an answer. i am pretty sure that is cheating but not 100%
gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actionjake wrote:
i played a guy once who was playing UG with oracle and when he searched his library for lands he would shuffle his deck till the card on top was an answer. i am pretty sure that is cheating but not 100%

lol how are u not sure this is cheating
Trinquin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actionjake wrote:

I might have to use this one in test matches against friends and see if they notice for lulz.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1