Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hero of Bladehold

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
radiantforce

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:07 am    Post subject: Hero of Bladehold Reply with quote

Your thoughts on this card?? do you think its price will go over its current 8.99 or go down?
kumagmd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

depends if there will be a high demand for it. Personally, I think it's good. It's a creature (you can get it with Fauna Shaman), and you can go aggro afterwards (with all of the 1/1 Flying Hawks).
Tao

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

White rares that aren't Elspeth are doomed to fail price-wise, even if they end up being Ranger of Eos.
R0B

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My honest opinion is after the set has been out for a bit, it will be roughly a $2 card.
gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonproject wrote:
White rares that aren't Elspeth are doomed to fail price-wise, even if they end up being Ranger of Eos.

stoneforge mystic disagrees with you
Tao

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsy wrote:
jonproject wrote:

stoneforge mystic is worth maybe 10 dollars. that's not astronomical considering they started at 7 and are in the tail end of a set.
P_P4E

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggro white cards that are double white aren't going to see much play face value.

its a sweet card, and very fast... but it's white and aggressive. I'm guessing 7 bucks year round would be a good price for it. Has a lot of timmy value as it's a knight with the knight indestructable guy as well.
gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonproject wrote:
gypsy wrote:
jonproject wrote:

stoneforge mystic is worth maybe 10 dollars. that's not astronomical considering they started at 7 and are in the tail end of a set.

then wat do u consider worth money? 10$ is the high end of non mythics these days and elspeth is only 15$ right now so id say stoneforge is high for a white non mythic rare
radiantforce

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R0B wrote:
My honest opinion is after the set has been out for a bit, it will be roughly a $2 card.

wow, thats good to hear. haha but thats really low. i have my doubts on that.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1