Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create-a-card Round 5

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Halldir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: planes Reply with quote

Lord Windgrace, Gladehunter
2WW, 3 Loayality
+2: Destroy target artifact or enchantement. You gain life equal that card mana cost

-2: Your oponent skips his/her attack phase next turn.

-8: Search target player's library and exile all non-creature non-land cards from it.

One of the Nine Titans, destroyer of Phyrexia, Lord Windgrace will never rest till all artifacts in urborg are eradicated, as well as their creators

Last edited by Halldir on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Halldir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:36 am    Post subject: and one more ad&d Reply with quote

Dalanar the Exiled
2BG, Loayality 3

+2: Reveal the top card of your library. Loose life equal twice its converted mana cost and put it into your hand.

-2: Choose one: target creature gets -2/-2 or Dalanar the Exiled deals 2 damage to target planeswalker.

-6: Choose a creature type: Destroy all creatures of the chosen type. They cannot be regenerated.

My master gave me scars and knowledge... i will never forgot it both...
Tao

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akroma the Cleanser WW2
Planeswalker - Akroma MR

-1 Put an 0/3 white Angel creature token with flying and defender onto the battlefield.
-2 You gain life equal to the number of creature cards on the battlefield, in all graveyards, and removed from the game.
-4 Destroy all nontoken creatures with converted mana cost 3 or less.

Woman'o'war.

edit: saying "in exile" as the new RFG zone doesn't sound right. if anyone knows how it would be worded now, please speak up

doubleedit: fixed the -2 ability's wording

Last edited by Tao on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Bob_A_Wilson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ck3gds wrote:
Raigar, He who Massacres | 2BB
Planeswalker -- Raigar (Mythic Rare)
+1: Each opponent sacrifices a nontoken creature.
-2: Each opponent discards a card. Then each opponent who discarded a noncreature card this way loses 4 life.
-7: For each opponent, put up to two target creature cards from his or her graveyard onto the battlefield under your control.

Ef you for making UB Control an even better deck. I hope you burn in card-games hell.

Last edited by Bob_A_Wilson on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Lynolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 am    Post subject: Freyalise Reply with quote

I can finally show how I think Freyalise would be, if planeswalker cards existed back at her age Mr. Green

Freyalise, Goddess of Fyndhorn | 2GG
Planeswalker - Freyalise (M)
+1: Choose up to X target creatures you control, where X is the number of lands you control. Each of those creatures gets +1/+1 until your next untap step.
-2: Target creature you control gets +X/+X and gains trample until end of turn, where X is equal to the number of mountains you control plus the number of forests you control.
-7: You get an emblem with "Lands you control are 4/4 creatures with shroud that are indestructible. They're still lands.".
//4
Bob_A_Wilson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonproject wrote:
Akroma the Cleanser WW2
Planeswalker - Akroma MR

-1 Put an 0/3 white Angel creature token with flying and defender onto the battlefield.
-2 You gain life equal to the number of creature cards on the battlefield, in all graveyards, and in exile.
-4 Destroy all nontoken creatures with converted mana cost 3 or less.

Woman'o'war.

edit: saying "in exile" as the new RFG zone doesn't sound right. if anyone knows how it would be worded now, please speak up

"and removed from the game" I think.

Edit: You maybe could try "number of creature cards in all zones", except the hand is a zone isn't it?

Edit Edit: So is the library. I think "and removed from the game" is your best bet.
CharlesT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaddock, The Adviser | 3GW
Planeswalker - Gaddock (MR)
+1 : Return target card from your graveyard to your hand.
+1 : Until the beginning of your next upkeep, creatures can't attack unless their controller pays 2 for each attacking creature.
-5 : You get an emblem with "Non-Creature spells can't be played"
Spreading wisdom and spirit is my giving.
Loyalty : 3

Last edited by CharlesT on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bob_A_Wilson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CharlesT wrote:
Gaddock, The Adviser | 2GW
Planeswalker - Gaddock (MR)
+1 : Until the beginning of your next upkeep, non-creature spells with casting cost 4 or greater can't be played.
+1 : Until the beginning of your next upkeep, creatures can't attack unless their controller pays 2 for each attacking creature.
-4 : You get an emblem with "Each opponent may only play one spell each turn"
Spreading wisdom and spirit is my giving.
Loyalty : 3

Whut?
Bob_A_Wilson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least his ultimate is a little bit of a letdown, cept in multiplayer games.
spudfuss2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maelstrom the omnipotent WGBRU
Planeswalker-Maelstrom

+1 Return a multicolored card from you graveyard to your hand.
-2 Add 3 mana in any combination of colors to your mana pool
-7 You may cast a multicolored card from your hand without paying its mana cost.

Loyalty 3
Tao

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like Maelstrom's ultimate is lacking, perhaps just let him cast whatever multicolored cards are in your hand until end of turn or something. -7 for a free spell is pretty lame
Raybelfast

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah mines really just based around the creatures serra has at her disposal
Halldir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about at maelstorm: you can cast any number of multicolored cards from your hand without paying its casting cost
Bob_A_Wilson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spudfuss2 wrote:
Maelstrom the omnipotent WGBRU
Planeswalker-Maelstrom

+1 Return a multicolored card from you graveyard to your hand.
-2 Add 3 mana in any combination of colors to your mana pool
-7 You may cast a multicolored card from your hand without paying its mana cost.

Loyalty 3

It comes out with 3 counters, 4 if you use his ability after he resolves, so that means he can still be taken out by any of the 4 damage burn spells, and it's gonna take you 4 turns to accrue that much Loyalty to pull off his ultimate. Not to mention the mana is unreasonable for the power of his abilities and the fact that he can't defend himself (and he would only be played in a combo-ish type deck, which suck versus aggro). Anywho, the quickest he would get out (in type 2) would be first turn: forest, birds of paradise; turn two: land, and any combination of explore/land, birds, cultivate...anywho, what I'm saying is is that he is gonna drop turn 3 on a god hand (possibly turn 2, but you figure out the hand you'd need for that), and it's gonna be turn 7 before you use his ability, and by then...well, you could have done something better.

If you really wanted to make him more playable, I would say make his mana ability give him +2 loyalty, and give him a better mana cost, like say {(U/G)(U/R)(B/W)(B/G)(W/R)}
Bob_A_Wilson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Special Bonus Card:

Call of the Guilded City | (G/W)(R/W)(G/B)(U/B)(G/R)(W/B)(U/R)(U/G)(U/W)(B/R)
Instant (Extremely Rare)
You may play Ravnica block cards in your personal collection as though they were in your hand.

"In West Ravnica, born and raised, on the Stomping Grounds is where I spent most of my days. Chilling with Argus and relaxing all cool and jerkin it to Razia out by the pool, when a couple of Grull who were up to no good, started making trouble in their neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my guildmom got scared, and said "You're moving to your Uncle Urza's in Delaware".
I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license play said "Rakdos" but he looked Dimir. If anything I'd just think this guy a queer, but I thought "Man, forget it" - "Yo homes! To Delaware!"
I - pulled - up to Urza's house and about got ate by some big, crazy plated angry feral worm thing. I looked at my kingdom, it was barely there. Just Mithra and a crackpipe, and a tuft of Urza's hair. "

Afternote: Why do you think Urza moved to Delaware?

Last edited by Bob_A_Wilson on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5