Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy New Years Magic-League

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Bejeezus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Happy New Years Magic-League Reply with quote

How do you plan on celebrating?
Have any New Years resolutions?
Please share.

I will be hosting a small get together with some friends to discuss and share our love of alcoholic beverages.
I don't quite have a New Years resolution yet. Maybe try to be less of a fat American. lol.
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bud. bud, and a lot of video games lol. I might even play some Dominion (if anyone is familiar, it is pretty much amazing).

Resolution: acquire currency
ManaLeak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Happy New years Reply with quote

Watch the ball drop on tv and put kids to bed after sipping seven up bubbly with them. Tommorow go see the parade.

Resolution: Try to get out a little bit more with friends and family.
Tao

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beers, shots, weed, SNES, partying with my grandma
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1