Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MWS freezes during Theme change attempt.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
ak47

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: MWS freezes during Theme change attempt. Reply with quote

Okay, the problem is in the thread name. I go Tools->Preferences->Interface, change Theme to New Magic in the dropdown menu, click "OK", the program freezes.
MWS version is 0.94f.
I run Windows 7.
MWS is installed in D:/Magic Workstation.
I am starting MWS with admin priviliges.
I did reboot after the clean install.
Mtg Gamepack is installed

The problem persists.
Any advice?
ak47

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a workaround, if anyone is interested.
Quote:
Open regedit. If you don't know how, go start->run->type "regedit". Navigate through the folders looking for this entry: HKEY_CURRENTUSER->SOFTWARE->MAGIC WORKSTATION, and change the "Active Theme" key's value from "default" to the name of the theme ("New Magic" in my case)
Potalico

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this problem in my old pc, if Im not making a mistake the problem can be solved deleting the "Custom Sets" folder in the MWS instalation folder!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1