Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is it possible ?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Magx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: is it possible ? Reply with quote

Is it possible there is something wrong with the new mws gamepack ?

I'm asking this because I finally resolved my problem by installing an "old " version of worksation that I had on my usb key and I remember it was NOT this game pack (I think it was the "old gamepack, like up to Shards of Alara block) and now it works fine.

anyone had the same trouble ?
Farseer
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, recent install worked fine.
Terri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i have the same problem. m11 som and roe are missing on this gamepack. but the textbases that i use instead dont work fine. i cant load cards from these editions for a sealed deck. i have to put them manually.
magicman85

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fresh installs worked fine for me.

magicworkstation.com for the program and mtgsalvation.com (magic software sub-forum) for the master base.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1