Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Killing a planeswalker"

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Magx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: "Killing a planeswalker" Reply with quote

ok, I got a lot of troubles trying to kill a planeswalker... except for attacking him, what are the best spells to kill him/remove him from the game ( in T2, btw)

I only see All is Dust and Vampire Hexmage (oh and putting the same one but I won't do that) and blue "bounce" (wich is not really killing, though)

is there any other way(s) ?

Edit : and Ratchet Bomb is way too slow for killing a Planeswalker
gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

burn spells
Lynolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or your mother!

Ah! I kid, I kid.

All Is Dust and Ratchet Bomb are the best spells you have, besides the ones mentioned, you have to deal with planeswalkers. Mr. Green
Trinquin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violation Reins?
SwordSkill
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In extended, Blightning is the best choice (At least for me.) Since it can kill (Or at least severely damage.) a pw, and the opp discards 2 cards as well...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1