Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

t2 MASTER 21 november

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
magicrichi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: t2 MASTER 21 november Reply with quote

European people have so hard to play the full master because them start too late. Could be the next master 2 hours before or saturday?
Thx
Sebas_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when we should care about Eurofags?
i think all shedules in masters and trials are perfect
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever staff decides, there exists a group that is not happy with it.
jfc
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

here the masters usually are at 5pm, i think its nice, but i would really preffer to start at 4pm at least. since yesterday when i finished master it was 2h30am here but in mondays my school only starts at 10h30 so it was ok Smile

i hope these times change, as the trial today was 9pm here was too late, i can only play 1 round Sad

Last edited by jfc on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth, masters are always an impossibility for me to participate in because they start between 01:00 and 03:00 usually.

While I do appreciate that people who want to change are doing the right thing and asking for it calmly in the forums (and this is a really good thing to see), Flippi is right in that it isn't possible to please everyone because of how broad the range of time zones is.

One possible suggestion that could be taken into consideration is alternating between US-friendly times and European-friendly times for masters. Just my input on this issue Smile
magicrichi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weedmonkey wrote:

One possible suggestion that could be taken into consideration is alternating between US-friendly times and European-friendly times for masters. Just my input on this issue Smile

Is a good idea but the 7/8 last masters have been at 6 cet
RiQuSP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 is fine, less people should join to fix this problem =P
beule

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, so DONT join riq!
Blad01

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Europeans the current schedule is fine (6 PM), but could start a hour early to be even more pratical.
The_Youth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wish it could be on another day than Sunday due to church.
HomieK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in pacific time and im a student so i cant make any the the trials on weekdays because they start from like 9 am to 2 pm and i dont get home till like 3:30, but i can still make the masters, i think that there should be 2 differant types of trials, one for NA and one for Europe, but i guess the master still needs to be just one.
BandaBear

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the trials are not NA friendly as most of them occur during work/school. And you know how hard it is for me to wake up at 10 am to get ready for the master!? talk about hell on earth
Mykrob56
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BandaBear wrote:
the trials are not NA friendly as most of them occur during work/school. And you know how hard it is for me to wake up at 10 am to get ready for the master!? talk about hell on earth

Oh My God! You had to wake up before noon?! That's horrible!

In all seriousness though, I have seen a few trials start at midnight -5 GMT. They do what they can to accommodate everyone.
Terri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its fine how it is for me. Im german and the master starts at 6 pm thats a good time. A good solution would be to find out from wich timezones the most ml players come from, and set an average time to satisfy them. Also in that way not everyone will be happy. But at least one hour earlier shouldnt be a problem i'd be looking forward for that. Very Happy
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

about 65%+ comes from America: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2