Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guess who's qualified for PT Paris!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Guess who's qualified for PT Paris! Reply with quote

This is dedicated to all the haters.

Also funny that only a few weeks after I stopped playing on m-l I won my first ptq.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cause you learned so much on m-l.
Sandler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't you supposed to do this AFTER you do well at the PT? You don't sound like you will end up doing very well, but good luck anyway.
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess 37 sealeds on mtgo, plus several drafts and watching my friend do another 10 sealeds and a few drafts gave me enough preparation for the ptq so if I prepare the same way and with some luck I think I can do well in the PT.

And flippi: it's certainly not because of m-l as this is limited and I have hardly ever played limited in m-l.

And I only did this post because when I do bad like in Brussels where I went 2-3 (with 2 byes) several losers were really happy about that and decided to make a post about it. Now I want to see if they have anything to say when I do well.
Kookie_Mnstr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!! ahh what would we do without tuga ^_^
Farseer
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!

Hope you do well and stay with M-L too. Smile
P_P4E

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 15 year old kid Q'd for paris last week.

He didn't know phases.

Congrats.
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P_P4E wrote:
A 15 year old kid Q'd for paris last week.

He didn't know phases.

Congrats.

I don't care about your 20 players ptqs. Pros have been saying this sealed and draft format are skill intessive and I agree with that so it says much more about a player who wins one of these ptqs than someone who won a t2 ptq with jund or mythic.
Listenboi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuga i want to be a champ like you what should i do
coolcreep

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing says "confidence" like feeling the need to rub people's noses in your success.
Holzi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i also won my first PTQ shortly after i stopped playing a lot on ml, but i think this has nothing to do with magicleague.

Magicleague is a great place for ptq players like me and it really helped me a lot to improve my skills and i really learned a lot.

But then i got lazy and started playing mtgo because it is a bit more comfortable for lazy players like me xD

sometimes i still play magicleague tournaments because its free and its a lot of fun as long as you dont play against those "ill do everything to get a win on magicleague"-guys

peace

Holzi
jfc
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

WOWOWOW ! GANDA TUGA, ÉS O MAIOR Smile
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

caetanoo: thanks Razz

Holzi: I mostly agree with what you say but my problem with m-l were a few bad judge calls in a row on my part which made me not want to play here anymore. I don't think mtgo is better for lazy people. Mtgo is just... well just better. Better players which makes you improve, ptqs, mocs, no need for judges, most formats you can get a tourney to start in a few minutes and much better for limited than m-l or irl. I have to say that m-l helped me a lot in the beginning but at a certain point you don't improve here anymore. It's good to test constructed decks, specially while the newest set isn't available on mtgo yet but that's about it. And a few judges just killed it for me.

coolcreep: I wouldn't be posting this if in the past those losers didn't make that post about my fail in Brussels. Being happy with someone's else failure? That's just stupid. So now I'm telling them I did well just to see how they react. I guess most will avoid posting and a few will post crap like "Tuga i want to be a champ like you what should i do".
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuga i want to be a champ like you what should i do
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would've posted this AFTER PT Paris, chances are you're gonna do ironically bad now that you've bragged a lot therefore making those losers a lot happier. You're not helping yourself XD
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3