Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mono White - Kor Soldiers

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEEDS MOAR MEMNITE
six
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

strata scythe is pretty much pennon blade on steroids.
R0B

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caesarthehun wrote:
NEEDS MOAR MEMNITE

Why the f*** do people always put memnites in every deck now? It's seriously pissing me off. I saw someone make a great goblin deck on this forum, then add 4 USELESS copies of memnite to it and call the deck "Memnight Shaymalan." MEMNITE IS NOT GOOD. The only deck it can go in is an artifact deck.

OT: I like the deck, but I disagree with four copies of Whispersilk when you have fetch to get it. I'de replace two of them with something else. Probably the Sword of Body and Mind when you get it.
Also, I would replace the Kemba. She doesn't seem to have any real place in this deck other than token generation. If you HAVE to have her there, just put in like one. She's legendary anyway. Maybe take the Kembas out for more Sun Titans?
I think too that if you replaced the Nomads' with two more Pledges, and then put in a set of Everflowing Chalice to help with the cost.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1