Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic-League Ratings Issue

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
mortisimo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Magic-League Ratings Issue Reply with quote

Hey All,

Just curious if this has already been posted or is setup somewhere else that users can montior (if so point me in right direction and feel free to delete this).

I was just wondering if there could be some sort of status updates on the Rating Issue on Magic-league and if there has been any progress in fixing it?

After lots of asking of people and emailing with no responses I got the following: Magic League is aware of the issue Smile

That satisfied me at the time - but as it has been over two weeks now since it happened and I haven't seen a single thing posted on it I just wanted to know if we can get a thread started that will update the status of it as progress is made.

Am I crazy here?
mortisimo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and before someone points me this way:

http://www.magic-league.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=14412

I did see that post which said it would be fixed last week Smile
gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who cares m-l rating is useless
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsy: less flaming :/

mortisimo: We're aware of the issue. There are a number of problems that need addressing, and we're working as fast as we can to resolve them. Smile

Roo
Ansore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I think, next time go to judges, just like I do. It's simpler
mortisimo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Weedmonkey - thanks for the answer, is there going to be some sort of regular updates on this? Like perhaps a sticky or something that says 'Known Issues' and perhaps a weekly status or something? Understand this is not anyones job to maintain this site and people are not getting paid to do so....just curious how much extra work that would be.

By the way - I did bring this up to judges - they are ones that directed me to email ratings@magic-league.com.
mortisimo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azania - Understanable that multiple things are being worked on and weekly update is not possible.

Your suggestions to get my rating fixed have not worked though, I have PMed in IRC multiple staff members and have gone to the judges room on 2 separate occasions and have not got it resolved. I have also sent an email to the ratings email address.

Perhaps I have done something wrong during the process or missed something. So how would I go about fixing my rating?

Thanks for the explanations and I appreciate all the help. My rating on Magic-league is not important, and if it cant be fixed that is fine. I just want someone to tell me that Smile or to let me know how to fix it.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1