Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Destroy Mimic Vat in response to imprint

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you make a token of whatever is imprinted, if theres nothing imprinted nothing happens
Rath

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arthur gets a Glory Seeker.
Alphakiller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop cheating on your rules advisor exam.
Trinquin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alphakiller wrote:

This.
Pins4Sins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um we realize this question is from the Judge exam and that you suck at rules and magic too?
Hardtrack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Imprint triggers still resolves and you may still carry out its effect. You can exile the Serra Angel and return the Glory Seeker to your graveyard.
Pins4Sins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ck3gds wrote:
Firstly, in case anyone was wondering, this question did not come from the RA exam - I'm sure any of the judges who have access to the questions database can verify this. I purposely phrased it this way because I want to submit this to the database. If anyone takes offense on this then there's nothing I can do about this.

Secondly, I'm already an RA myself, but I ran into problems trying to explain to my friend about this situation, and he also intends to take the RA exam, hence this phrasing.

And finally, what I'm more interested to know is whether the imprint trigger will still exile Noah's Serra Angel and whether Arthur's Glory Seeker will be returned to the graveyard, since Mimic Vat is no longer on the battlefield when the imprint trigger resolves. I tried looking this up in the Scars of Mirrodin FAQ, to no avail.

EDIT: To those who thinks I'm trying to cheat, I must be a real dumb cheat to put up an exam question on a Magic forum site where there are moderators and gurus alike - it's like a criminal walking into a lynch mob!

Don't forget that there's a time limit on the test too. If I seriously expect to get an answer within the time limit, why would I put it on a forum at a time when nobody is awake (which happens to be morning in my time zone)?

Please apply some common sense before you jump to conclusions.

You're a cheater, and a really dumb one that already walked into a lynch mob.
R0B

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alphakiller wrote:

LMFAO! Yeah. This.

But since it's over anyway if you were, yeah. He gets a Glory Seeker.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1