Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Master prize

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
kreff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Master prize Reply with quote

Hey, i won the eternal master the in july. I send a mail to nico asking for the reward, but still he doesnt answered. Please,can i have my reward? 3 months waiting is not enought?. Please someone answer me. Thanks
ykpon
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: Master prize Reply with quote

kreff wrote:
3 months waiting is not enought?

Looks like even 3.5 months isn't enough Sad
Djinn
Level 2 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you did something wrong. Nico wants easy stuff to give prizes away. All you need is mailing him with

a) your order and the store you want it from (remember they must accept PayPal)
b) a screenshot of that order so that in case the cards price change, Nico will still order them
c) a link of the master you won (check rating history) or the date of the master you won so Nico can confirm it
d) your name and complete address

If you follow these simple 4 steps your cards will be ordered within 2 weeks!
kreff

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i send him a mail informming him, i won the that master . Since he didnt answered my mail, I never will know what im doing bad :\ . I think is better he just mail me with that :\ . I will remail him again with all this, but im sure it will have the same answer.
Sorry for my english Razz
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1