Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem w Ctrl+D

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Epilogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Problem w Ctrl+D Reply with quote

I keep pressing that, but I cant seem to draw. Earlier had a problem with Ctrl+Space but that was due to a clash with my msn which uses that as a shortcut too. anyone knows what Ctrl+D cld be???
Zeph

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you mentioned you use MSN, maybe you hadnt selected the MWSplay window when pressing CTRL + D. Did you exclude that possibility with all certainty?

About the other issue: either you need to change the 'hide icon' shortcut for MSN or dont use it on MWSplay.
Epilogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: thanks for reply Reply with quote

hey, yeah it worked for the other after i removed the hide function. and no not possible the i forgot the window. since i was playing a game then n had to double click the deck instead. jst cant identify wht the ctrl+D is. i suspect its activating deck analysis from MWS though.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1