Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T2 + SOM Tournament?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
TheGODehT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: T2 + SOM Tournament? Reply with quote

When is the first T2 post Scars of Mirrodin trial/master going to happen? I'm curious what decks and techs magic league can come up with before I take my deck to states the week after the release. Thanks a bunch for any information.
gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when the full set is spoiled and someone makes a text spoiler for mws obv
Sigil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the text spoiler, you can count on lots of minis.
TheGODehT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a plan. I was going to bring blue green tokens/overrun type deck to states but now that the rachet bomb crap is standard.... I don't know if that's still a viable deck :/
Sigil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the first tournament, maybe. Rachet seems like a sb card and not everyone will have it.
TheGODehT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, true.... I might not have it either... My friends and I are only opening 5 boxes before the tournament at states.... I can't believe they made it so close to the release. >.>

After recent spoilers, artifact based RDW or boros seem really good.... assuming the uncommon artifact dual lands that star city was talking about are real.
gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant believe you care so much about states
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scars of Mirrodin will be legal for tournament play when Magic-League can generate a working patch. This will more than likely be within 48 hours of Scars of Mirrodin being added to Gatherer.

Also, can we cut the slander please? :/
TheGODehT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah... didn't realize the lands were just a guess of Evan at Starcity. And everyone knows his guesses are always wrong. >.>

Sorry about that. >.<
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1