Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic-League T-Shirts. Who wants one?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Truth-
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Magic-League T-Shirts. Who wants one? Reply with quote

Magic -League T-shirts are ready to be ordered. Unlike Flippi I will be send them to people. My shirts are slightly more than Flippi's.

All shirts excluding XL, XXL, and XXXL (etc) are going to be $15 + shipping ( pretty sure international shipping fees are slightly more)

For XL, XXL, XXXL(etc), the shirts will be $17 + shipping.

The shirts are black and feature the banner located on the home page on the front of them.

The shirts are made with quality material. They will last.
I will not place my order until I receive 20+ orders. That way I don't have to order them by singles.

Payments will be via paypal. If you are interested contact me via mIRC or email ( best way is email )

ryan_rolen@yahoo.com

I will bring a few shirts to GP Nash. If you know you are going to that you can hold off on an order and get yours there and ignore shipping fees.
manachuel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't have I to get one for free because of the banner's font? Razz
Shooter
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want one if you accept tix as payment Smile
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1