Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amount of Minis a Day Up!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Mykrob56
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HomieK wrote:
they should do more T2/extended minis, and stfu to all the people who say do it your self or become a judge cuz i want to play in them, not judge them. And they need to make us happy cuz if all of us just leave then there scewed.

First thing you need to realize is we would definitely not be screwed. This is not magic online. No judge here gets paid, its all volunteer work. Judges come home and use their own time to make mini's happen, we don't have to run anything.

Honestly Magic-League would be better off without players like you that just expect it without any thought to the people who make this site, and tournaments in general happen.

So if you wanna leave, bye. Have fun with MODO.
Sigil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mykrob56 wrote:
HomieK wrote:
they should do more T2/extended minis, and stfu to all the people who say do it your self or become a judge cuz i want to play in them, not judge them. And they need to make us happy cuz if all of us just leave then there scewed.

First thing you need to realize is we would definitely not be screwed. This is not magic online. No judge here gets paid, its all volunteer work. Judges come home and use their own time to make mini's happen, we don't have to run anything.

Honestly Magic-League would be better off without players like you that just expect it without any thought to the people who make this site, and tournaments in general happen.

I love you.
Mykrob56
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigil wrote:
Mykrob56 wrote:
HomieK wrote:

I love you.

awww...thats sweet...lol
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magic-League: come for the free Magic, stay for the gay sexual tension.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2