Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5C cascade

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
six
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no plan vs valakut seems pretty terrible.
TacoMaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's on the Captured Sunlight plan. Razz
DivineHeresy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahaha, TacoMaster. This is not competitive or viable in anyway. I am not trying to be a prick, I just don't see how this beats any of the Tier 1 decks.

You took a very old deck, and made basically no changes. It was bad months ago, what makes you think that doing the EXACT same thing now makes it good?
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xSNACKSx wrote:
DivineHeresy wrote:
Hahahaha, TacoMaster. This is not competitive or viable in anyway. I am not trying to be a prick, I just don't see how this beats any of the Tier 1 decks.

You took a very old deck, and made basically no changes. It was bad months ago, what makes you think that doing the EXACT same thing now makes it good?

Just trying to play a fun deck before everything rotates. P.S. it was tight how right before you started being a prick you prefaced it by saying you're not trying to be a prick.

Constructive criticism =/= being a prick
DivineHeresy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you find it odd that I sounded like a prick AFTER I said I don't mean to sound like a prick? I said I didn't mean to sound like a prick because I knew it would come off as that.

Anyway, everybody who posts a deck on magic-league is not looking for help or criticism, even if they say they are. All you want is for people to say, "ZOMG UR TEH SHIT YOU BROKE MAGIC T2 CARDS!1!11!shift+one". Which isn't going to happen. My opinion on the deck is that it was never good, and will never be good. That it isn't worth nitpicking, because there is absolutely NOTHING you could do to make it good.

I guess I am a prick for stating the obvious.
spudfuss2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ffancrzy wrote:
xSNACKSx wrote:
DivineHeresy wrote:

Just trying to play a fun deck before everything rotates. P.S. it was tight how right before you started being a prick you prefaced it by saying you're not trying to be a prick.

Not sure anyone on this site knows what constructive criticism is
Sigil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spudfuss2 wrote:
Ffancrzy wrote:
xSNACKSx wrote:
DivineHeresy wrote:

Not sure anyone on this site knows what constructive criticism is

Quoted for Truth.
DivineHeresy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That isn't true. I have seen some truly constructive, insightful posts on here. But, if it isn't what the poster wants to hear, then the people trying help are trolls.
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't have serious, well-grounded criticism of a fun deck. That is because noone tests a fun deck for dozens of hours in order to make it more fun to play. Besides, fun is a matter of individual taste - results, however, are universal.
Babbero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: other cascade deck Reply with quote

I've also realised a cascade deck, It works well against UW control... need to test it against other decks... aggro like rdw or soul sisters give me some problem, i would like to talk about sideboard and the deck in general if someone can advise me ...

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
2 [ZEN] Mountain (3a)
2 [ZEN] Island (2)
2 [ZEN] Swamp (3)
6 [ZEN] Forest (4)
2 [ZEN] Plains (1)
4 [ZEN] Misty Rainforest
2 [ZEN] Verdant Catacombs
4 [M11] Rootbound Crag

// Creatures
4 [ARB] Bloodbraid Elf
4 [ARB] Enigma Sphinx
4 [ARB] Enlisted Wurm
4 [M11] Primeval Titan
4 [ZEN] Lotus Cobra

// Spells
4 [ARB] Bituminous Blast
4 [M10] Rampant Growth
4 [M11] Cultivate
4 [ALA] Blightning

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [WWK] Novablast Wurm
SB: 1 [ROE] Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
SB: 4 [M11] Day of Judgment
SB: 4 [ALA] Infest
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2