Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weedmonkey Needs Help

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues

What should Weedmonkey write about for his next article?
The state of Magic-League
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
The judge test
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
How Magic-League can be improved
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
(Insert Format Here) Strategy (after Scars is released)
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
The Great Designer Search
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Something else (post in this thread)
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Weedmonkey Needs Help Reply with quote

(And no, not mental help)

As many of you are aware, I have been without a functioning computer for the past few months. Because of that, there has been more than one project of mine that has been left in limbo because I can't touch it.

This...lack of activity on my part is starting to get to me. So, I'm going to do what I can do - write articles Smile

However, for me article writing normally comes with when I feel strongly enough about something to put proverbial pen to paper. So, what I want you all to do is tell me what to write about. Almost anything is fair game too Smile

I'm going to leave a poll open for a week. The more people that vote on it, the better picture I have to work with Smile If you don't like any of the options, then reply in this thread with what you want to read about Smile

I'll more than likely run with more than one topic over time, but we'll see how things go and how popular things are.

Cheers,
Roo
Lynolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted you to write an article on how to get the coverage site running again. But since that's most unlikely, I prefer an article about card strategy on 2nd place. Mr. Green
Counterlife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The state of ML and the Judge Test are of utmost importance at this point. There is far too much "Become a judge if you want a mini" vs a flat no or a compromise. That being said, I vote for how to improve magic league.
Sebas_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why dont you write about "100 reasons about why Darkwizard should be dejudged
six
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Counterlife wrote:
The state of ML and the Judge Test are of utmost importance at this point. There is far too much "Become a judge if you want a mini" vs a flat no or a compromise. That being said, I vote for how to improve magic league.

flat no.
Pete278
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you write 100 reasons why Pete should be rejudged?
ssilver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Counterlife wrote:

Agreed. Some people do not have the time to dedicate to Magic-league that it requires of judges. Some people just want to play a game of magic somewhere where the people don't say things like "lol nub" when they lose to a superior deck/player. However, as ML isn't for profit, the Judges can say what they like and the only negative outcome is that less and less people play on ML. So it's really up to the people running ML whether they want to encourage people to play here or chase them off. *shrugs* It isn't to say that I don't appreciate the massive amounts of time that judges put it, I just think that there should be a way for the players to communicate with the judges about what they as players would like without having their heads *nom* *nom* *nom*'d off.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1