Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kaho, Minamo Historian and Evermind

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
engtioerbnot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Kaho, Minamo Historian and Evermind Reply with quote

Hello!

When I play Kaho, can I remove an Evermind with him and subsequently use his ability to play this otherwise "unplayable by itself" spell?

Also, when I use Kaho's ability to play an exiled Arcane spell, I assume that it is possible that I splice something on it?

(To those wondering why do I care about cards from one of the worst sets ever: Yeah, I've got a SOK draft tomorrow ^^)
kittykat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can play it. straight from oracle text

10/15/2006 Evermind has no mana cost, which means it can't normally be cast as a spell. You could, however, cast it via some alternate means, like with Sunforger or Kaho, Minamo Historian.
spec

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"you can play it. straight from oracle text

10/15/2006 Evermind has no mana cost, which means it can't normally be cast as a spell. You could, however, cast it via some alternate means, like with Sunforger or Kaho, Minamo Historian."

Which is totally dumb since Sunforger can only search for red or white instants Very Happy
kittykat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

painter's servant makes everything a certain color which could be used to get evermind with sunforger.
engtioerbnot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
Mizukage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spec wrote:
"you can play it. straight from oracle text

10/15/2006 Evermind has no mana cost, which means it can't normally be cast as a spell. You could, however, cast it via some alternate means, like with Sunforger or Kaho, Minamo Historian."

Which is totally dumb since Sunforger can only search for red or white instants Very Happy

kittykat wrote:
painter's servant makes everything a certain color which could be used to get evermind with sunforger.

Kittykat - 1
Troll - 0
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1