Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

phylactery lich counters on mishra's factory

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
mordraid007

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: phylactery lich counters on mishra's factory Reply with quote

I think that the topic title says it all.

-Can the counter of the lich be put on the mishra's factory ? (activated of course)

-Do the counter on the factory will stay there, or will it leave at the end of turn when factory will become a land again ?

I know that the raging ravine counter stays there even if the card is back to a land so...

If we stand by the oracle ruling on the raging ravine card, the counter should stay there even after the mishra,s is no longer a creature.

What do you guys think ?
coolcreep

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are correct. While it is activated, it is a legal target for the counter, and when it stops being an artifact, that does not remove the counter from it. Because you still control a permanent with a counter on it, this will not cause lich to be sacrificed.
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And on a different note, I really love creep's signature....as I always have.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1