Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

15 August T8 decklists

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
Pins4Sins

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Egren wrote:
At least i didnt netdeck >Very Happy

No, you did netdeck, then you changed it. That is still netdecking, but nice try. Sad
Egren

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pins4Sins wrote:
Egren wrote:
At least i didnt netdeck >Very Happy

No, you did netdeck, then you changed it. That is still netdecking, but nice try. Sad

If you mean I'm netdecking you mean i use the same deck that i brought to the online world July 23rd when i took 2nd place in a trial on Magic-League, then yes, i guess I am guilty Wink
TacoMaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bootlegger wrote:
Considering most of them are cheap ass counterspell decks, it seems like everyone wants to use netdecks and dont use their own designs, no matter what they say, theyll always be netdecks.

You can take a netdeck and replace a few cards in it and claim it as your own design.

Im surprised that the R/G Aggro deck made T8 as I was playing the exact same deck! =/

BL

So, you're bitching about netdecking... Then saying you're surprised because a guy playing the deck you netdecked top 8ed? Maybe you're just really bad, and that's why you were not able to follow him into T8?
ykpon
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like we aren't going to get the results soon so who won? :S
jotappj

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and Adiref split the finals.
Blancoke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idd,good job

I lost from the RG revenge deck in semi finals. Don't know the other semi final.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2