Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B/G Titans. Need feedback.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Shinato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: B/G Titans. Need feedback. Reply with quote

DXMachina wrote:
I put together a decklist using Fauna Shaman and the black and green Titans. I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

LANDS:
4 Verdant Catacombs
1 Misty Rainforest
1 Marsh Flats
2 Tectonic Edge
6 Swamp
9 Forest

CREATURES:
3 Primeval Titan
2 Grave Titan
4 Vengevine
4 Bloodghast
3 Liliana's Specter
4 Fauna Shaman
4 Lotus Cobra
4 Birds of Paradise

SPELLS:
2 Garruk Wildspeaker
3 Cultivate
4 Doom Blade

SIDEBOARD:
2 Gatekeeper of Malakir
2 Consuming Vapors
2 Obstinate Baloth
2 Vampire Hexmage
2 Haunting Echoes
2 Naturalize
3 Mind Rot

I've considered using Ob Nixilis, the Fallen, or putting Vampire Nighthawks in place of the Liliana's Specters. Please give me your opinions on the decklist and let me know if there are any changes you would make.
Thanks!!
-DX

1st: Primeval Titan does nothing really good for you in that deck. When you have 6 mana you rarely need many more. (-3 Primeval Titan)
2nd: Grave Titan is a good source of card advantage and also beats quite well which you want for 6cc in your deck. (+2 Grave Titan)
3rd: Liliana's Specter is is underpowered card, if you had more discard effects it might be worth it but that way it's useless (-3 Specter)

more analysis later
Shinato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I tried to make a better list, I just realized that GB is not playable at the moment because black is far too weak. Any attempts to add other colors go into directions which had already been built. My best advise to you is therefore to stop playing GB entirely until a new set comes.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2