Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEED playtesting help

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
w1gl4f

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: NEED playtesting help Reply with quote

hey, i need to find some people who are down to do a bunch of playtesting...i recently joined a team in the hopes that it would give me people to play against regularly, but i seem to be the only serious one on the team :'( so now i am left with no one to playtest against, and the majority of what is running around on MWS is worthless Sad i am looking for people who are willing to play tier1/2 decks for me to test against. i am willing o do the same for you as well, i just really need some serious players...bad Razz
Varsuvius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What format are you looking to test for? I'd be willing to test the current PTQ format and then for any upcoming GP's with you.
World

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: NEED playtesting help Reply with quote

w1gl4f wrote:
hey, i need to find some people who are down to do a bunch of playtesting...i recently joined a team in the hopes that it would give me people to play against regularly, but i seem to be the only serious one on the team :'( so now i am left with no one to playtest against, and the majority of what is running around on MWS is worthless Sad i am looking for people who are willing to play tier1/2 decks for me to test against. i am willing o do the same for you as well, i just really need some serious players...bad Razz

Im definitely tryna play im tryna to get better anyway so just send me the invite and ill definitely join
JVQ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna join too. Send me a PM
Ossy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send me a Pm or add me on x.grrr.x@live.com
Chronophobic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditto
send me a pm here or irc
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1