Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M11 Mono Black Artifact

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
blitzer2k7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear whispersilk cloak works wonders with the lich...just saying..(guy drafted lich with 2 cloaks..he ended up winning the draft)
bagina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after reading this i think ill try something like

hexmage
gatekeeper
lich
persecutor

sign in blood
tendrils
inquisition of kozilek
brittle effigy
basilisk collar
dark tutelage
Me_and_I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the prism that draws you a card and fixes mana its better than some of the artifacts that u r running
Eldar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artifacts that work with both lich and sanguine bond. Ooo I know the answer to that question. Eternity Vessel. GO do it now!

Also if you want to play brittle effigy just run executioner's capsule. And definitely run 4x tendrils while you still can.
Eldar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well excuse me for trying to help. Yes that would mean a lich doesn't drop on turn 3 god forbid that didn't happen. If your deck revolves around hitting it on turn 3 you are an idiot. A 5/5 indestructible is fine at any point of the game. Clearly by the build of this deck you are not trying to agro kill them by turn 5-6 and that is all a turn 3 lich does. The goal of decks like MBC is to grind out your opponents and then drop a bomb to kill them with. Eternity vessel to never die with a beater like lich could work out well especially if you have a 5 mana enchantment that has no immediate effect on the board and you insist on playing it.

And as for vessel you are wrong. If you are at 10 life and vessel triggered at 20 life. The difference in life being set back to 20 is ruled to be gaining the life so they take damage off bond. It may not be worded the same way but that is how it works.

So maybe next time I try to help I will just stay quiet and let your bad deck get flamed rather than try to help you out. The whole point of even posting a deck is to get constructive criticism and if you cannot even stop to think about things people say then why even post.
ADiCiuS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, want to use Lich, here is my list (It needs some changes):
Lands:
22x Swamps

Spells:
3x Duress
3x Inquisition of Kozilek
2x Smother
2x Sing in blood
4x Dark Tutelage

Artifacts:
1x Pithing Needle
3x Brittle Effigy
3x Basilisk Collar
2x Crystal Orb

Creatures:
4x Bloodghast
3x Black Knight
3x Gatekeeper of Malakir
2x Kalastria Highborn
4x Phylactery Lich

The SB depends on your metagame...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1