Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fling vampire at your opponent and win a prize

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks

Do you want to fling a vampire?
Yeah
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Nah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
BBE into blightning is much more interesting
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Obnoxide

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tested with Sarkhon Vol? Seems like it would be extremely useful here.

Sac Mitotic to a vamp and give all your little ones +1/+1 and haste or steal your opponents BSA, swing with it and then sac it.
Edowardo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear Abyssal Persecutor wants to be flinged.
Shinato

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun stuff, just flinged for 20. Complete miser deck, nice to steal wins all day long. The creatures are probably not perfect as it is but it's solid nonetheless. I did not like the crappy Noble Hierarch, Birds of Paradise, Nest Invader Draws because they do nothing on their own.

I also think Vampire Aristocrat should be played as a 4-of instead on Bloodthrone Vampire. It just fits the curve better with the accelleration of Birds and Hierarch and it is not that vulnarable to Lightning Bolt (you sometimes want to beat down with him early) If you don't want to play it before you can fling it's still no issue because you will have 5 mana by then.

I am not sure about the Nest Invader/Noble Hierarch/Kozileks Predator Slots yet- There are probable no better options out there but I am not completely sure. They seem to be the weakest cards in the deck. I've cut 3 Nest Invader for 2 Maelstrom Pulse and 1 Vampire Aristocrat. Two removal is just too few in my opinion.

Update: Played several matches with the deck. It loses horribly to blue decks with counterspells. End of story.

Last edited by Shinato on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
BandaBear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BloodBraid Elf is a pretty cool guy
it cascades and doesnt afraid of anything
Top8eR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive been testing this deck alot, and frankly, its not very good in the meta. Control of almost any type just demolishes it, with paths, bolts to vamp, ect ect. this deck also gets ALOT of akward draws. if this was more of an aggro format, i think this deck would be tier 1. but with mana leak and such so rampant, its really subpar. one mana leak on a mitotic and you lose :/
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1