Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can I learn to alter setlists?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You realize MWS is designed to be able to play multiple different games right?
If you could learn "watered down C++" you should look into C#. It's like a super easy version of C++ that makes all the hard to do and easy to mess up stuff from C++ really simple and intuitive (well if you have the analytical mind required for programming). C# also ties into .net and XNA. What does that mean? It means learn C# and you basically learned how to program XBOX360 games and games that can be played on Windows. Microsoft is all about indie developers and for $100 a year you can join the XNA Creators Club and compile code directly to your XBOX and then you can submit your game for peer review and sell it on XBOX Live Arcade. Side note, Microsoft is AWESOME for indie developers, Apple is bitchmade. Apple will only let you install software to your iPhone or whatever that they approve of and if you modify the phone so that you can install whatever you want on the phone you paid $300 for they will happily disable your account. Meanwhile I'm writing programs that I can compile on my Zune, XBOX, and PC at the same time. So if you buy Apple you're a fucking idiot. /rant
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1