Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

this deck makes everyone ragequit.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
HujuVanikil

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mwsplay doesnt prove anything.
toor

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HujuVanikil wrote:
mwsplay doesnt prove anything.

Pretty sure it improves he doesn't have any friends to test against.

Also that his mother may have drunk while pregnant.
bagina

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur right toor (aside from mistaking improves for proves)

i dont have any greaser ntg friends to test with. b/c i only play online and have a "life"
OilSlick

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagina wrote:
ur right toor (aside from mistaking improves for proves)

i dont have any greaser ntg friends to test with. b/c i only play online and have a "life"

Please teach me how to be as cool as you are.
Zeph

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagina, I've played against you in mwsplay before and you tend to quit.

Also, it looks like this deck sucks according to the list. Only decent way I've seen until now to play an Eldrazi legend is through Trap decks. Mono green mana ramping is pure shit (cuz that's what your deck basically is, the white splash is not giving you any real advantage). A mono black could beat you, not to mention tier decks.

I'll test the list to see how good is but I doubt I will bring you good news.

EDIT: I tested. Only way to win against Jund is being lucky. This deck doesnt have a chance. Is a lotto and I dont know about you, but I like to win for sure.
bagina

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny u shoudl say that, i crushed monoblack 2-0 today.

also, since nothing but UWtap or jund pleases u guys, ill just stick to posting lists that have been posted to death before.

maybe a standard jund list with a swamp swapped out for a dragonskull........
Kamahl95

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagina, i tested this "deck". It's OK (mind you, OK). I went 5-5 with it and didn't got a single ragequit.

Some impressions:

1) DoJ is g2. Period.

2) Eldrazi don't fit here. If you want to play Eldrazi, play Polymorph/Trap Deck/Brilliant Control

3) It won against 4 BAD homebrews and lost against Jund (0-2), UW Tapout (0-2), Chapin's UW Control (1-2), Mythic (1-2) and Mythic Conscription (0-2). You can't afford to lose to these decks.

4) If you ARE going to play an expensive deck, try a deck that has stable results. I reccomend Jund or UW Control.

Just my thoughts of your magnificent creation (cof cof)
Zeph

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagina wrote:
funny u shoudl say that, i crushed monoblack 2-0 today.

also, since nothing but UWtap or jund pleases u guys, ill just stick to posting lists that have been posted to death before.

maybe a standard jund list with a swamp swapped out for a dragonskull........

Obv you played against a n00b or against that shitty mono B Eldrazi with All is dust in it. Mono black crushes you. It crushes bant-ish decks that have better hate against it. It's basic M:tG lore, Black <---> White/Green. (Color pie? anyone?)

Last edited by Zeph on Fri May 07, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
chakal-PT

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagina wrote:
t1 land
t2 cobra
t3 fetch, oracle, another fetch, another oracle

If you had a perfect hand, a perfect 2 draws after oracle cmes into play, and of corse, if you were playing alone...

And your opponent don't need DoJ, a single bolt, Burst Lightning, Earthquake, Searing Blaze, Path to exile, O-Ring, Journey to Nowhere, Terminate, Maelstrom Pulse, etc, etc, etc... And you cant name a single deck that don't use at least multiple copies of one of this cards nowadays...

You need too much lucky to make that 3 turns play, and even if you have the lucky to draw that cards... Your opponent simply take out the cobra or oracle, and you ragequit...

(And I already tested the deck, you don't need to came with the "test before talking" conversation to me)

And one more thing, whenever you want, send me a PM and we will play, so you can show me your fantastic records with this deck... I'll test 4 or 5 different decks against you, so you can really test, and prove that this deck works in your hands! ( cause as you already had chance to see, the deck didn't work that well when played by other guys...)
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good god. Successful trolls in this thread are wicked successful. Shocked
kaamos

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd roll over this troll like he forgot to pay the toll.
Pegachris

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have a list I been playing with lately thats surprisingly good. Its like a mix between UW with Eldrazi fatties. I guarantee its unlike anything anyone has seen yet. Trust me. It does lose a couple random games due to really bad opening hands and not kind mulligans. But I'm hesitant on posting the list cause I know how notorious net decking is on this site lol.

Oh and btw the deck does hardcast Emrakul about half the time and this deck does beat Jund and Vamps pretty handily. UW its about 50/50 to be honest. The only true bad matchup is RDW but it sides in 8-12 cards for it.

Maybe I'll post the list today not sure yet. I was going to play in the trial or masters but Im at work. If anyone is down to use the list let me know.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2