Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goblin Guide question

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
chakal-PT

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Goblin Guide question Reply with quote

At this point, I should already know this answer, and till 2 or 3 days ago, I thought I knew, but...
The situation is:

If a player are attacking with 2 or more goblin guides, when his opponent reveals the top card of his library, if it his a land and it puts it on the hand, can he do it again for each attacking goblin guide if he keep revealing lands? Or can he reveal just one time no matter how many goblin guides are attacking?

Thanks for help!
Pillsburry

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a player are attacking with 2 or more goblin guides, when his opponent reveals the top card of his library, if it his a land and it puts it on the hand, can he do it again for each attacking goblin guide if he keep revealing lands?

Yes
FrostFire

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he would have to reveal a 2nd card.

what happens is the guides ability goes on the stack 2 seperate times, so say your opp has a fetch land in play. He reveals a creature card...he could then use the fetch to shuffle his deck before revealing the 2nd time.
chakal-PT

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the help
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1