Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R/G Allies

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
R3wind

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would work in some Staggershock. Cascade into a Rebound spell can be pretty sick. It could make Bloodbraid Elf a 4/1 and that's just nuts.
Lynolf

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because rebound spells "rebound" when they are cast from your library!

Oh wait... Mr. Green
the_Frantic

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
there is no way around white in this Deck. Even if you don't have the money for Kabira Evangel and Talus Paladin, Hada Freeblade and Kazandu Blademaster is what makes this Deck so aggressive. Playing blue just for Shapeshifter seems bad to me since shapeshifter is in best case just another Akoum Battlesinger.
At least Burn is always great in an aggro Deck.I think Searing Blaze is by far the next best burnspell for Deck with cascade.
R3wind

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynolf wrote:
Because rebound spells "rebound" when they are cast from your library!

Oh wait... Mr. Green

Yeah I am pretty special. I read the text spoiler from a while back and did not look up the card...

Phail!

*sad panda*
SniperMayer

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man allies suck without Kabira in a competitive environment. If you play casual why do you care? Build a deck and play. If you want to be competitive, but on a low budget, you shouldn't play Magic.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1