Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's been a while...

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Legacy (T1.5) Decks
kendiggy

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: It's been a while... Reply with quote

So, it's been a while since I've played regularly. I've got some free time on my hands and would like to play in today's trial, but I'm not very familiar with the format anymore. I've taken a look at some of the lists here and on starcity. What I would like is if someone could give me a short brief on how exactly the format runs nowadays, maybe suggest a deck for me and explain some of the important matchups and how to sideboard for each.

For your information, I'm a pretty confident control player, but I am able to play any style. The deck I've been looking at is the ad nauseam tendrils. I've goldfished it a bunch of times and played a few games on mwsplay, I'm leaning towards it simply because it plays by itself and wont require me to interact with my opponent too much, which is what I'd like to avoid, being as unfamiliar with the format as I am. I'd just need to know how to sideboard for the important matchups, maybe a few tips and tricks to keep in mind.

Thanks in advance...

kenny
gypsy

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ant is one of the hardest decks to play, ya when u goldfish it plays by itself but when theyre actually doing stuff to stop you its hard
OldBear

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New to legacy, Goblins, everyone wins with turn 1 goblin lackey.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Legacy (T1.5) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1